Chief Learning Officer magazine’s Learning Elite program honors the best organizations for learning and development. I was honored to be among this robust group of professionals, as a judge for such an exceptional program. This benchmarking program recognizes those organizations that employ exemplary workforce development strategies that deliver significant business results. Developed under the guidance of a group of chief learning officers and senior learning and development practitioners, the Learning Elite program utilizes best practices in evaluation to rank the best organizations based upon their impact, size and industries served. A comprehensive evaluation of learning and development, the LearningElite also recognizes individual companies for their efforts in functional areas, including leadership development, use of technology, executive buy-in, and content development and delivery, among others. Congratulations to this year's finalists!
The aim of the LearningElite is to:
- Identify and recognize industry leaders.
- Promote recognition of the critical role that learning and development plays in organizational success.
- Support organizations in achieving best-in-class levels of performance.
- Identify and share best practices, principles and strategies for learning and development.
- Provide powerful benchmarking data for world-class learning and development.